Running for Birzeit University CSE Club President

Hey All,

As you all know, we're having club elections next week. I am Rasha Hussein and I am running for presidency.

A typical elections might be a boring experience for some, but I hope you would enjoy the next week as I am running my own campaign and I hope you will be part of it, have fun and know me better. For a start, checkout this video,



I want to make sure you all know what i'm planning to do if i was elected. I watched all the club's past work and I realized I can do much better. They mostly did what any club usually do, and helped students with some problems, but what i'm looking for is CHANGE. There's a lot of problems students face and nobody did anything to overcome it, yet.

So I've drafted a plan for some things I think should get more spotlights. Of course, there will be more, and a better structured plan will be written and made available online for everyone. I am looking forward to hear your suggestions and answer any questions you have.

And for those who don't know me, check out my website (Yes! Believe it or not, Rasha has a website!) and feel free to ask me anything you want.

تعليقات